Wednesday 22 June 2011

Shabby chic Dress form and a freebee

I have been somewhat obsessed with dress forms lately, but then you seem to see them everywhere just now. I was delighted when I found this wonderful little mini workshop on how to create them yourself. There are several videos and lots of photos and clear discriptions, and as far as online workshops go, it is pretty cheap. Details can be found here.

Anyway, here is my first attempt, - I can feel a new addiction coming on lol..


I have also created a new background, please feel free to use. This could be used to create the top of the dress form.

The images on this sheet are mostly from ephemera by the Graphics Fairy (Thank You!!) which I have turned into digital brushes.

14 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow Astrid thats brilliant.

Sarah said...

Lovely paper, Astrid. Thank you!

Heather Jacob said...

exquisite Astrid just Exquisite !!!!
love your creative-ness, always great to visit here .. hugz x
wont be long and you'll be out here for a visit .. xxo

Sandra Foster said...

Astrid, thanks for this lovely collage. I can appreciate the work it took. Good luck on your addiction!

Barbara said...

WOW,
it looks absolutly fantastic.
Hugs Babsi

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Thats a fabulous piece!

fairyrocks said...

Gorgeous work, thanks for the Graphics sheet, it is lovely

Terri Kahrs said...

Beautiful, Astrid!!! Thank you, too, for this beautiful background!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Glenda said...

I totally love that dress form. Thanks for dropping by my blog too.

Glenda said...

ps, oops, Thank you so much for the free paper. I know I will use it a lot.

jacirascrap said...

Realmente não tenho críticas, tenho sim elogios: está lindo!!!!

Junibears said...

Gorgeous work as always Astrid. Thank you for yet another scrumptious background. I keep using them! Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you this is brill!

Joan said...

gorgeous paper, I will use it with my"flapper" ladies, just what I have been looking for. Thank you so much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key